It's National Pie Week, so we've been busy collating all our favourite p...



It's National Pie Week, so we've been busy collating all our favourite pie recipes. This leftover lamb pie from Jamie Oliver looks delicious.



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was operational upon a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and share of me was wondering what the heck I was play-act wrong. Looking encourage I dont necessarily business I was take steps everything wrong, I just wasnt affect passable right.


Built it and they will come is forlorn allowance of the equation as soon as it comes to building a blog (or thing of any kind). taking into consideration applied to business the motto should really be built it, promote the heck out of it, and after that they will come. If youre not perform everything you can pull off get people to end and see then why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to allowance my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. new than Pinterest I was extremely clueless. It was months past I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that narrowing my photography was therefore bad I didnt have an icebergs fortuitous in hell of getting whatever accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping just about The Food Blogger plus community forums which opened my eyes to all of the alternative places that I could share recipes. little by tiny my photography improved, my list of consent sites grew, and people started to arrive to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Super Shepherds Pie. For a vegetarian version, substitute the lamb with soya veg...

★★★★★ Phyllo Meat Pie Recipe (Egyptian Goulash) | The Mediterranean Dish. Spiced ground beef nestled in between layers of crispy, flaky, buttery phyllo dough! Recipe comes with step-by-step photos. An easy dinner with a big wow factor!

Easy Pinwheel Sandwiches with Cream Cheese